|Table of content|
|Reasons that leads to the large consumption of lighting systems from the electrical energy.|
|Instructions to save the energy consumption in lighting systems|
|General instructions for energy saving|
|What is an energy label?|
|What does the written information on the energy label mean?|
Reasons that leads to the large consumption of lighting systems from the electrical energy
Lighting units and lamps are considered the most common consumption energy sources. The main reasons behind this consumption are not turning off the light during the day or whenever it is not in use, and the use of non-saving energy lighting.
This article will discuss multiple tips to reduce your electricity bills. Also, it will include different instructions for lighting consumption and energy saving.
Instructions to save the energy consumption in lighting systems
- Replace the use of lighting units in the day with natural daylight.
- Considering the interior design of the house play a major role in lighting. So, choosing colorful wall options increases the brightness of the place three times more than choosing dull or natural colors.
- Using fluorescent lamps for lighting instead of regular ones, as it consumes 25% of the energy consumed in regular lamps.
- Placing the lamps in the corners of the provided space, which helps in lightening the area.
For more information, please check the following website.
General instructions for energy saving
- Unplug all electronics (like phone charger) in case they are not in use; so that there won’t be any unwanted consumption.
- Give up the use of small devices that are not necessary, such as air fresheners that operate by charging or plugging in batteries.
- Replace your old lighting units and devices with ones that are energy saving.
For more information, feel free to check the following site.
What is an energy label?
It is a card/poster placed on electrical devices that gives information about the amount of energy consumption of the device and allows the consumer to see the number of his device and its class in terms of the extent of its consumption of water and electricity and its emission of noise. From (A +++) the most economical to the least economical (D), where the poster helps you to choose the best electrical appliances that consume less energy than others, which supports the process of saving electricity.
What does the written information on the energy label mean?
The label includes the following information:
- Information about the device, production country, model number, and manufacturing company.
- The energy class is on a scale of 7 grades (A +++ to D) from most to least economical.
- Annually energy consumption (kWh).
- Sound emissions in decibels (dB).
- In addition to the different features, each device has, its annual energy consumption, water consumption, and short program drying features in the case of machine washer and dryer.
For more information about energy labels, we recommend you visit the following website.
We, Noor Ala Noor, provide our customers with the best design options for indoor and outdoor lighting systems in proportion to both the interior and exterior decor with the supervision of professional designers that help you choose the best energy-saving options.